*****Ultimate UGH reveal*****

Lovely!!!

Personally I would dye the Mount St all black because I don't wear pink and I am not a fan of pink and black contrast. All black are more classic and more versatile. But they are beautiful shoes nonetheless!!! I toyed with the idea of getting them and seeing them again makes me want them all over again lol

thank you mularice :hugs: you're planning on buying the mount street? I think mushroom city still have these in 36.5. Though I must warn you. The waiting time is the pain. I waited 2 weeks for custom clearance

Congrats! You wear both so well

thank you bougainbillier :kiss: you're so kind

They both look amazing on you! Congrats on finding your UHG!! I think that if you feel you will wear them more as an all black shoe, dye them, but I personally like how the pink makes them look feminine and think the contrast makes the embellishment stand out more, but it really all depends on what you prefer color-wise and think you'll wear more!

thank you mojo :P thats what I thought too. the contrasts makes the flower really stand out. I wish this hot pink could be the pale pink instead. that'll be so pretty

First up!

Sex pigalle 120.
The last pair. I thought oh what the heck, if I dont like it I could always return. But then I felt in love with them. Absolutely gorgeous!
I thought 120 was completely out of question yet I can manage in them fine. Plus, since the shape of pigalle has changed, I thought why not keep them :P
Congrats, so beautiful, sexy shoes...