Ultimate EYE Candy

Poor thing!! Well welcome back!!! Yes the hearts and arrows are fancy cuts as well. You can only really get the "heart" thing when you turn the diamond over. Well for me that is I guess. Anyway the Venus is a much more sparkely diamond shall we say? It has more cuts than a regular brilliant and it gets more light into the heart of it.

It took close to five years to amass all the right kind of diamonds for her. Each one is totally flawless and has no color.

As for cost for someone just to buy one like her (they will never get Cinderella) the price would raise close to or above 750k for retail. It is rare to have a necklace made purely out of all fancy cuts and to have them flawless and colorless as well is even more rare.:yes:;)

That is soo cool! Thanks for the info. 5 years! Wow! You waited a long time for Cinderella, but they say good things come to those who wait!! Enjoy whereing her!!

Chag,
I've been told the name hearts & arrows is a general description term & "hearts on fire" is a specific brand name, is this true?
I have a H&A engagement ring.
As long as you get to wear it, so let it be the "companies!"

I believe so:yes: I don't deal in those diamonds though. That would be special request;) So do you see the h&a's when you look into it from the top?? I never do.. I only see it when I inspect it upside down and with a loop.

I saw it with the loop upside down like you stated. Didn't know you could see it otherwise. Have to get it out of the safe & check. Although I have the "over 40" eye thing.
What's your opinion about floresence (sp) in a diamond? I don't like it at all. It seems to me to kind of go in & out of style. When we got my diamond, it seemed to be what people wanted, (I didn't) now it seems like people don't want it.

STUNNING! That is a truly amazing necklace. I can see even from the pics how much fire and brilliance that baby has. Congratulations on creating such a special work of art.

^Thanks huatemom! Well Vegas if more people knew about the fluorescence that would make them want to take the diamond out for a test drive outside to see what it would "truely" look like. Jewelers in retail know that the higher the fluorescence the prettier the diamond will look under those hot little lights but why does my ring look so crappy outside of the store:shrugs:
BTW I have a cousin that works at the Belagio, you work at the Mirage??

Ahh ok! Well I spelled it all wrong LoL!! My cousin is a dealer there. Has been all his working life lol. He likes Vegas:yes: I do too ! Especially the shopping