UK girls! You CAN RENT LOUBIES!!

Hmmmmm....I guess I can understand renting a 3K Chanel bag or something, but considering that you can get all sorts of skin infections/fungus from sharing shoes. Not really my thing.

yeah we've spoken about this website before...it's really expensive. i'd rather just buy the shoes they have to offer if they'd ever part with them

I know they say they clean the shoes...but this kind of freaks me out a little bit since they could have been worn by many people before you borrow them.
Totally agree, couldnt think of anything worse. Although I wouldnt buy second hand shoes either its just something about feet in general that I have a problem sharing anything with.
Renting bags is one thing, although Id never do it myself but I can see the attraction, shoes is just not right.

I'm not surprised. There is handbag site that does well, and there is rent the runway too (and crap, I had that idea years ago... if only I somehow started it up! :sad:)... taking that into consideration, I think a site for just shoes was overdue. :smile: