UK Bargain Bal Bags Spotted in London

Suku

Aug 3, 2007
Just thought I'd let my fellow UK Bal bag lovers know that I saw 3 bags on sale at the Chigga Guerilla temporary sale store in London today. When I asked, the assistants told me that they'd only just started to get them in and may well end up with more. There was a GGH Part-time in either black or very, very dark grey, plus a black First and a First in another colour (sorry, I was so excited that I've forgotten!)

I think the Part-time was around £500 and the Firsts were about £300. Although I'm just a novice Bal fan, they looked absolutely authentic to me. The hardware was perfect and the leather felt and looked exactly the same as on my own Giant Hobo Anthra. I'm absolutely convinced they were the real thing.

If anyone wants to check them out, the Chigga Guerilla store happens only a few times a year. It's currently on from now until Sunday, 23rd December (Tues-Fri 12-7pm, Sat-Sun 12-6pm) at 29 Charlotte Road, Shoreditch, London EC2A 3RB. Nearest tube is Old Street.

If anyone goes and sees them, or buys one, please report back. I do hope this will help someone bag a fab bargain.

Do they ship to USA? Do you have their tel#? Thanks,

I'm sorry, but I can't find any contact details at all. The Chigga Guerrilla Store is a temporary sale shop that only occurs a few times a year, so I think it's a case of having to turn up and see what they have, then buy in-store. Unless you know someone living in London who could go along for you? (Sorry, I live quite some distance away and only occasionally pop down for a day or two.)

If you do know someone who can go there for you, it's best to turn up as early as possible as the best things usually sell pretty quickly. Having said that, it was about 4pm when we arrived and I spotted the Bal bags.