Uhoh..Possible buyer's remorse!

I returned! Thanks to everyone's input (what would I do without you gals?!), I realized that if I don't TOTALLY love it, I'll never use it. And I already have enough things that just sit around.

Back on the hunt for my watch...

Thanks again for everyone's help! You're the best!! :love::heart:

Hopefully I'll have an update soon...going to Vegas so who knows what will happen ;)

(I'll need someone to keep me from the Louboutin boutique though...eep!)

chessmont, so sorry for not getting back to you! Didn't mean to leave ya hangin!

It's an invicta unisex watch; I got it from worldofwatches.com. They have great service and a great warranty; only problem is you can't try the watches on in person, and sometimes things look better online than they do in person! (Aka: what happened to me!)

This particular model is #5293 (http://www.invictawatch.com/new/product/search.php?CAT_REF_NBR=31)

I've seen them pop up on EBay/Amazon from time to time for pretty cheap, but I got it from worldofwatches on sale and paid a bit more because of my eagerness to get it.

The watch itself is gorgeous and well made; I just didn't love the look on me.

Good luck with your search!

Thanks cb; I have dealt with World of Watches before. Somehow, I cannot open their website any more (maybe since I got a Mac to replace my PC) It's maddening!
I did use a magnifying glass, LOL on your pic and finally figured out what it was; maybe I'll call WoW and order it by phone. I really like it!

Thanks cb; I have dealt with World of Watches before. Somehow, I cannot open their website any more (maybe since I got a Mac to replace my PC) It's maddening!
I did use a magnifying glass, LOL on your pic and finally figured out what it was; maybe I'll call WoW and order it by phone. I really like it!

Oh chessmont, I am so sorry about that! I should have totally gotten back to you. Eep! Hope your eyes are okay!

I found it on Amazon and ebay for you...WoW doesn't have it any more unfortunately :sad: (Or at least not on the website but worth a call!)

Let me know how it goes!

Oh chessmont, I am so sorry about that! I should have totally gotten back to you. Eep! Hope your eyes are okay!

I found it on Amazon and ebay for you...WoW doesn't have it any more unfortunately :sad: (Or at least not on the website but worth a call!)

Let me know how it goes!

-Thanks cb - when I looked on Amazon recently, it said out of stock - I should check again. Thanks for the tips.