Ughhhh I'm off to a really bad start

With listing of anything on the bay, describe as though you have no pictures and picture as though you have no description. Try not to use any negative words or sentences in your ad.

Put in all dimensions and yes, you can state that it is authentic as long as you know it is. Saying it is authentic is not the bad thing, it is making a big deal of it, which the people who are selling fakes do.

Get a good camera, it doesn't have to be the most expensive and the one with all the bells and whistles, it needs to take good clear pictures.

This is the best way to describe how to sell on ebay, I love it!

With listing of anything on the bay, describe as though you have no pictures and picture as though you have no description. Try not to use any negative words or sentences in your ad.

Put in all dimensions and yes, you can state that it is authentic as long as you know it is. Saying it is authentic is not the bad thing, it is making a big deal of it, which the people who are selling fakes do.

Get a good camera, it doesn't have to be the most expensive and the one with all the bells and whistles, it needs to take good clear pictures.

Yes totally!

Plus there are cameras that take clear photos for like $50-70 on clearance (if you're taking stills in good light or random snapshots) and if you're selling high-end bags a person can usually afford a way way better camera than that.

With listing of anything on the bay, describe as though you have no pictures and picture as though you have no description.

this is the best advice when it comes to ebay!!! i wish everyone that sells could be told this FIRST!!

as for the photo being removed - i have seen LOTS of auctions with horrible photo's and wished they would do something about it!! i hope that means they will. i would not attempt to purchase anything that i could not clearly see!

If the seller isn't prepared (made sure it was authentic, can represent items well with quality photos, learn how to write the English language properly), then they should NOT be selling. Period.

You know how on every listing it says, "seller assumes all responsibility for this listing"? Ebay isn't joking.

I'm glad this worked out for you, but like other's have said, I think you got lucky. Again, mainly becuase your buyer didn't comply with paypal's policies. I have been on Ebay for over 10 years now and have recently started selling high end bags. It is not easy work, it's really hard work and actually quite time consuming. I really want to build up loyal customers and have a reputation for good customer service and it takes a lot of work. It takes a LOT of very good detailed pictures, I always know without a doubt that my items are authentic (I usually offer a copy of the receipt and the tickets) and also tell buyers to feel free to have it authenticated here or with carol diva. I usually get at least 20 emails with the bags I sell, mainly LV, asking more questions, asking for more pics etc. but so far I have made a good amount of money and have all happy customers. When you start selling high end goods also be aware that paypal keeps an eye on what your selling, especially LV and they can put your account on *hold*. They will hold all the money you make for 21 days or until your buyer leaves you positive feedback.......they can do this for up to 3 months and it's a pain! Just be aware that there is a lot that goes into selling high end bags, if you want to make money and happy customers! Good luck with your future sales.