Ugg Rime Ballet Flat: Any one tried these?

ness36

Mar 29, 2008
http://www.zappos.com/ugg-rime

I am thinking about getting these in black, since my feet are always cold at work (very business casual).

I thought these would be a good compromise between my regular comfortable shoes which are not stylish at all, and really thin ballet flats which aren't very warm without socks.

Anyone have these or tried them on in real life? Do they fit true to size? Do they make your foot look really wide like some ballet flats do? I really hate that...

Thanks in advance. :smile:

I don't have them, but I love the espresso ones! I'd be curious about the fit too. Seems like they would have to be made a bit larger to accomodate the sheepskin, but if it smashes down like the boots, would they then be too big?

Honestly, I bought a few pairs from Nordstrom's online sale (in varying sizes) and have to return all. They fit TTS (regular size, not Ugg size, as I am normally a 7.5 and this was the most comfortable fit of all that I had tried). They could have been extremely comfortable but for the hard leather @ the back of the shoe that will inevitably cause painful blisters. I started to feel pain just from wearing them around my apartment for a few minutes. The heels arent lined in sheepskin, as the summer eyelet flats were (forget the exact style name) and the leather is just not very giving at all.
HTH!

I bought them and returned them. They are cute and do fit TTS, but like the previous poster stated, the back is not lined and it was already hurting the back of my feet when i tried them on at the house. Maybe going half size up might help.

I just use my UGG insoles to line my ballet flats when it's super cold out. :smile: You can also just buy replacement insoles for that purpose... I think they're like $15-20?