Ugg Classic Tote

pandorabox

"She was wearing all Chanel."
O.G.
May 2, 2011
I saw this online and it looks like a lovely bag. Does anyone have it that might be able to tell me about it?

Thanks!

Here are the photos I was looking at online.

Attachments

• image-1818412788.jpg
    image-1818412788.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 294
  • image-4130129226.jpg
    image-4130129226.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 307
I saw one in suede on Zappos in the spring. I was very tempted. I assume the leather is like their boots. I am very intrigued with the styles they have this summer... Check 'me out.

I saw this online and it looks like a lovely bag. Does anyone have it that might be able to tell me about it?

Thanks!

Here are the photos I was looking at online.

I loved the 'look' of the bag, but when I checked it out at N@rdstrom I was disappointed with the size - while the bag itself is roomy enough, there is NO WAY you can carry this on your shoulder, the strap drop makes this firmly a handheld/crook-of-the-arm bag.

NOTE: The bag Coach Lover Too loves is NOT the same one as asked about in this thread...........

I loved the 'look' of the bag, but when I checked it out at N@rdstrom I was disappointed with the size - while the bag itself is roomy enough, there is NO WAY you can carry this on your shoulder, the strap drop makes this firmly a handheld/crook-of-the-arm bag.

NOTE: The bag Coach Lover Too loves is NOT the same one as asked about in this thread...........

Thank you for clarifying. I should have been more specific. My bad! :smile: