UGG Classic Mini in black! Where can I still find them?

StarBrite310

Purse Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
L.A.
I'm trying to find the UGG mini boots in black in a size 6 or 7 and it seems like all that is still available are the sand and chestnut colors :sad:

Does anyone know where I can find these boots in black please?

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
USA
Cozyboots.com sells Uggs but not sure if they will have what you want. They are a legitimate website and do not charge tax and offer free shipping. I've purchased from them before with no problems.

StarBrite310

Purse Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
L.A.
I have looked all over online and it seems like black is completely sold out from any reputable website. The Walking Company has a size 5 and 10 left only. I also spoke to a SA at Nordstrom who looked it up in their computer and the entire company is sold out of them in black :sad: I was told the style is discontinued. I don't think it sold well.

StarBrite310

Purse Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
L.A.
Cozyboots.com sells Uggs but not sure if they will have what you want. They are a legitimate website and do not charge tax and offer free shipping. I've purchased from them before with no problems.
They, along with Nordstrom and Zappos have them in all the other colors. Just no black :sad:

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
NJ, USA
I have the UGG mini boot in black. Got them last year from my DH and he had a hard time finding them.

I wear a 6 and in UGGS take a 5...are you sure you don't need the 5?

coconut32

Jul 26, 2009
I have the UGG mini boot in black. Got them last year from my DH and he had a hard time finding them.

I wear a 6 and in UGGS take a 5...are you sure you don't need the 5?
I second this. You need to size down a whole size in Uggs...perhaps the 5 could work? I wear a 7-7.5 and took a 6 in Uggs.