Ugg boots advice...help!

MayJulPer

Nov 16, 2018
I have wide feet. I literally wear a 11w in women because my feet are wide. Unless I'm buying from a plus size store than I am a 10. Ive never had a pair of uggs and for some reason I'm wanting a pair. Do uggs fit wide feet?

I have wide feet. I literally wear a 11w in women because my feet are wide. Unless I'm buying from a plus size store than I am a 10. Ive never had a pair of uggs and for some reason I'm wanting a pair. Do uggs fit wide feet?

I find them to be either regular or a bit narrow depending on the style. Possibly size up to a 12?

Mine always stretch out after wearing them. Maybe go to the mall and try on a few pairs and then put wooden shoe stretchers in so you can get them to loosen up some.
I just can't keep mine nice looking. I buy a pair and then have to throw them away after the season because they end up looking beat up. I do like wearing them on weekends and around the house.

Reactions: Elementary

Definitely try these on! I don’t typically buy wide shoes, but I sized up in uggs, much to my surprise.

I have narrow feet and Uggs fit me well, so I think they tend to be narrow. Stay away from slim styles and possibly buy a men's size.
They do stretch out so get them snug to begin with.

Reactions: pukasonqo
i am a size 11 US, wide feet. The classic sheepskin uggs fit me in a 10, no problem. All their other boot styles i need a 11. But due note that if you have large feet/ankles you will have difficulty sliding them into a pair of the sheepskin boots. My ankles arent large and i have a hard time sliding my foot into the mid height sheepskin boots.

i am a size 11 US, wide feet. The classic sheepskin uggs fit me in a 10, no problem. All their other boot styles i need a 11. But due note that if you have large feet/ankles you will have difficulty sliding them into a pair of the sheepskin boots. My ankles arent large and i have a hard time sliding my foot into the mid height sheepskin boots.
I have skinny legs and narrow feet and I have trouble sliding my foot into some of the slim mid to tall styles when they are new.