Two reveals! Who's here??

Serenedee

Apr 15, 2012
I went to LV this morning to exchange my DE cles for another print. Thankfully I called last night and reserved it as it was their last one!

And well, I did bring along my debit card afterall ( planned on leaving it at home) as I picked up a little something. :smile:

Anyone here?

I chose one with a little patina so it would better match my Speedy.

image-1898668423.jpg

The poor dear needs a tan though! She's so pale. But as luck has it, DF just bought us a tanning bed so she will catch up super fast! :smile:

Beautiful goodies:smile: I have a complete dumb question here!:L But Iv been on these forums for a few months now and always see people Saying my Dh my Df etc Im guessing this is friend or husband or something but what does it stand for:L I could be completely wrong:L "sorry to ask this on your thread btw:L" x

For those of you with luggage tags on your Speedys, do you attach to the handle or through the square brass piece connecting the handle to the bag?

I don't like how it doesn't lay more flat. :sad:

MusicIsMyExtacy said:
Beautiful goodies:smile: I have a complete dumb question here!:L But Iv been on these forums for a few months now and always see people Saying my Dh my Df etc Im guessing this is friend or husband or something but what does it stand for:L I could be completely wrong:L "sorry to ask this on your thread btw:L" x

Lol DF= darling fiance. :smile: