Two questions...

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
Need some help from you LV Goddesses.

First question, color tranfer: I currently carry a Framboise agenda in my purse and am planning to get a key holder. I am currently contemplating one in pomme. If I have the two of them in my purse together will they transfer color on one another?

Second question: If you guys tell me that they'll transfer color on one another then I may get a Mini Lin Key Holder instead (my first choice is the Epi Mandarin but they're sold out in Hawaii and Elux shipping to Hawaii is BLAH). Do any of you have the mini lin key holder and if so, how does it hold up? Will it get snagged and trashed in my bag?

Thanks in advance everyone!

I have the mini lin cles and no problems with it at all!

In terms of color transfer....there is always that risk with Vernis...but I'm not sure if one Vernis would color transfer to the other.

I think the color transfer comes from the suede-like lining in some bags. I know my coussin has this type of lining in berry, but I haven't had any problems with it.

I think the color transfer comes from the suede-like lining in some bags. I know my coussin has this type of lining in berry, but I haven't had any problems with it.

Eek! I didn't know that. I have my Framboise agenda in my Denim baggy and it has the yellow suede interior. I'll keep an eye on it!

Thanks!

you can get color transfer between Vernis pieces, was about to get a perle brentwood and pomme cles, but SA warn me about the color transfer, especially in TX's sizzle summer heat. if you use a plan color purseket, it could prevent vernis rubbing against each other?