two new spring accessories

too funny!good luck! you see how far I got...not very far at all. the colors are just too pretty.

You have very good taste! LOL!! I really love both. I have a feeling I'll end up having to get them. Thanks for returning the favor! :roflmfao:

I hope you get tons of enjoyment out of them. I just love the colors of this colorblock!

stopped in my FP store, so surprised they had what I wanted, I usually always have to order.

got with pce the legacy large colorblock wristlet in parchment/citrine and the legacy hangtag motif universal case

the citrine was difficult to photograph. irl, it's like a pastel lemon with some neon mixed in. here, it looks much more mustardy than irl.

and the case, which I may have gotten just because of the colors...:

and since i'm an oversharer with pictures, i love how the case fits inside the wristlet

the universal case is pleasantly bigger than I thought

and the back:

and both of them together in natural light, love these colors so much, makes me happy just to look at them :blush:

and thank you, tlo, for posting your clutch! so happy to have my mini-version!:hugs:

Ok oh my goodness!! I LOVE both of these! That wristlet is AMAZING! I love this combo. I need it!!

Those two are insanely adorable!! And they go so well together, too! That yellow zipper track and matching lining... :drool: Can you share the style number for the large wristlet? I can't seem to find it on the Coach site. Enjoy your beauties!

love! I have been wanting that wristlet because of the outside zip pocket. Can you tell me is the hangtag on the parchment/citrine wristlet the same as the mint color or something else? I love the third color accent on these wristlets. Does it still have a little pocket inside?