~Two lovely Reveals!!~

mrsbagalot1222

"Stethoscopes and Pearls"
O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
Hey ladies I am back with two new reveals that have been on my wishlist courtesy of my PX (Army shopping center). These pieces are going to be a go to for fall and traveling :biggrin:

First up:
jet.jpg
zips.jpg

Jet Set Flap Card Case

Next up:
intro.jpg

Jet Set Travel Tote in "Luggage"! love it! Retail $278 PX Price: $208 tax free!!:biggrin:
Interior shots and back side (Love how there is always organization and key loops!
newh.jpg

a1b029f4.jpg

New additions together!
Thanks for looking ladies!:biggrin:

mrsbagalot1222 said:
Hey ladies I am back with two new reveals that have been on my wishlist courtesy of my PX (Army shopping center). These pieces are going to be a go to for fall and traveling :biggrin:

First up:

Jet Set Flap Card Case

Next up:

Jet Set Travel Tote in "Luggage"! love it! Retail $278 PX Price: $208 tax free!!:biggrin:
Interior shots and back side (Love how there is always organization and key loops!

New additions together!

Yey! Congrats! I love the card case! c",)

Beautiful! I was looking at this bag in my local Macys! It's just gorgeous and so well made! Congrats on your new purchases!

mrsbagalot1222 said:

First up:

Jet Set Flap Card Case

Next up:

New additions together!

Great finds!!! Congrats ! Love them both!!!

First up:
jet.jpg
zips.jpg

Jet Set Flap Card Case

Next up:
intro.jpg

newh.jpg

a1b029f4.jpg

New additions together!
Gorgeous bag! I LOVE the luggage with GHW....