Two for one? Is it worth it!?

jp23

jeska2333
O.G.
Jan 6, 2012
It's been a while since I've been on here and I've been naughty and cheated and recently purchased a small celine trapeze :smile: lol

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412138997.368096.jpg

I love it and have been enjoying it almost everyday. Anyways I was also offered a free trip to china and I was wanting a larger bag and found this baby at work. (Not my photo just one of it I found online)

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412139098.334117.jpg

I can get it for 40% off at my work but it's still pricey. And my deal with myself is to sell before I buy. So id have to sell two of my mulberry bags for this one celine. Do you ladies think it's worth it? I was planning to sell my deer brown but I can't decide if I should sell my black bayswater (since I have my celine and my zigzag Alexa) or my slate blue del Rey. What do you guys think!

It's been a while since I've been on here and I've been naughty and cheated and recently purchased a small celine trapeze :smile: lol

View attachment 2766694

I love it and have been enjoying it almost everyday. Anyways I was also offered a free trip to china and I was wanting a larger bag and found this baby at work. (Not my photo just one of it I found online)

View attachment 2766698

I can get it for 40% off at my work but it's still pricey. And my deal with myself is to sell before I buy. So id have to sell two of my mulberry bags for this one celine. Do you ladies think it's worth it? I was planning to sell my deer brown but I can't decide if I should sell my black bayswater (since I have my celine and my zigzag Alexa) or my slate blue del Rey. What do you guys think!
My vote, FWIW, stick with the Bays & Del Rey, not a fan of bags with sticky out ears !!

:giggles::giggles::giggles:

Celine bags are good quality and very trendy but personally I don't get the large 'wings' or the robot face look. I would keep the first black one which looks classy and forget about the tan bat ears look of the second bag!!

But you are a young fashionista :smile: so buy whichever you think is more current/fashionable.

I like the Celine but think it will date easily. They are also heavy and nor user friendly. It wouldn't be my choice but thats not to say you shouldn't buy it!

The trapeze is gorgeous! :biggrin: But as beautiful the phantom is, I don't think it's worth two bags. If you're not using the bags you're thinking of selling, then fair enough, but considering you're having difficulty deciding what to sell, then it may not be the right choice.

Between selling del rey & bays, I'd keep the bays--that's iconic mulberry, especially in black.

But, this celine design looks limiting for use. Especially on a trip to China.

As a carry-on, you could pack more in del rey or bays.
Plus, depending where you're headed, pickpockets would love the celine design.
Which would you rather set on floors, stuff into luggage compartments, bash against public toilet doors, etc.? (But, maybe that's just me..)

I think your black bag/shoes combo's adorable & is giving you joy.
Besides...shopping opportunities may await on your trip!

Last edited:
I'm with all the other ladies; don't buy this one but stick with the Mulbs you have. Bays is classic where Jug Ears is likely to be very dated (and not exactly practical, to my thinking).

I'm with all the other ladies; don't buy this one but stick with the Mulbs you have. Bays is classic where Jug Ears is likely to be very dated (and not exactly practical, to my thinking).

:giggles: :lol: Jug Ears :lolots::lolots::lolots:

I'm with Mayfly and the majority, old Jug Ears will definitely date, stick with the gorgeous
Classic Mulbs you have, you can't go wrong with a black Bays :tup: