Two different 19S Iridescent BEIGE?

wlee917

O.G.
Jul 20, 2012
View attachment 4394745I recently bought the 19s iridescent beige classic flap and a match SLG but I want to get another small wallet as well.. i was able to score it through my SA in NY (I’m in west coast). I received the small wallet today and when I placed it next to my 19s beige CP, I then realized there are not the same color?! But both tags said Beige... however, they have different color code tho.. one is N4332 vs N4312 [emoji848] why would they both called Beige?! I guess u like them both, esp the mother pearl logo on the small wallet.

Attachments

• IMG_2124.JPG
    IMG_2124.JPG
    189.2 KB · Views: 546
Reactions: BB8
View attachment 4394745I recently bought the 19s iridescent beige classic flap and a match SLG but I want to get another small wallet as well.. i was able to score it through my SA in NY (I’m in west coast). I received the small wallet today and when I placed it next to my 19s beige CP, I then realized there are not the same color?! But both tags said Beige... however, they have different color code tho.. one is N4332 vs N4312 [emoji848] why would they both called Beige?! I guess u like them both, esp the mother pearl logo on the small wallet.
Congrats! As I understand it, for this season there is noticeable variation btwn bags and SLGs for the same colorways, and varying even further btwn those with the classic "CC" hardware vs those with the oversized pearlized "CC.". In any case, both of yours are gorgeous!

The one on Pearly CC is grained lamb vs. CLASSIC CC which is Grained Calf.
Perhaps that explains why the color pigmentation do differ...