Two Date Codes

ben2512

Aug 13, 2019
Hi,
I checked our Céline bag for the date code which should be on a small leather sign on the inside (according to many websites).

So far so good, I found it and it had the correct format, but I noticed that there were two of these codes embossed to the sign.

My web research didn't help me at all, I haven't found any information about two date codes in one bag this far. So I'm hoping maybe someone here can help me find out if this is just an exception or (in worst case) the bag might be fake.

Hi,
I checked our Céline bag for the date code which should be on a small leather sign on the inside (according to many websites).

So far so good, I found it and it had the correct format, but I noticed that there were two of these codes embossed to the sign.

My web research didn't help me at all, I haven't found any information about two date codes in one bag this far. So I'm hoping maybe someone here can help me find out if this is just an exception or (in worst case) the bag might be fake.
Hi Ben 2512!

Two dates coes is completely acceptable. First date codes states the date it began production, second date codes states when it finished. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Brightcastle