Twist LVoe Club

Hi all, I am new to the community! I have 2 Twists (Taupe/Gole and Red/Gold)... I love them. I am now looking for a black LV that can go from later afternoon to evening bag and the only one I truly like is the Twist in Silver/Gold. I see it is so versatile, the size and having both metals.
Am I crazy for 3 Twists???
My collection is not so extensive: 1) LV larger Elizabeth I think it is called (black imprint LV, great for day as it is, 2) 2 Celine bags (Luggages in black and brown), 3) LV OnTheGo MM in reverse monogram... and the 2 Twists I mentioned (Red and Dune color I think it is called)

Hi all, I am new to the community! I have 2 Twists (Taupe/Gole and Red/Gold)... I love them. I am now looking for a black LV that can go from later afternoon to evening bag and the only one I truly like is the Twist in Silver/Gold. I see it is so versatile, the size and having both metals.
Am I crazy for 3 Twists???
My collection is not so extensive: 1) LV larger Elizabeth I think it is called (black imprint LV, great for day as it is, 2) 2 Celine bags (Luggages in black and brown), 3) LV OnTheGo MM in reverse monogram... and the 2 Twists I mentioned (Red and Dune color I think it is called.
I’m following up with pictures …

Attachments

• IMG_4674.png
    IMG_4674.png
    184.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4675.png
    IMG_4675.png
    243.6 KB · Views: 9
Please help! Is it crazy to get another Twist?
I need a great black LV for late afternoon and evening out.
An option is the Capucine in black but I am torn.. I don’t see how it is worth 2K€ more and it is less practical, arm bags aren’t comfortable and the strap I think is too long on my frame.
Any suggestions?

An option is the Capucine in black but I am torn.. I don’t see how it is worth 2K€ more and it is less practical, arm bags aren’t comfortable and the strap I think is too long on my frame.
Any suggestions?
My current Twists didn’t upload, so here they are..

Attachments

• IMG_4676.jpeg
    IMG_4676.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Love
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
@Gaines It's not crazy if you love the shape. I can see myself with multiple Twists in different colours because I love it's signature LV lock, dressy look, versatility, durability and compact yet roomy size. It's up to your taste preference and your lifestyle needs. There's also a black epi or calfskin Alma option for day to night transitions. Twist, Speedy and Alma are my fave LV shapes. Also, I would get a Twist over a Capucine any day (unless it was a very, very special limited edition one).

Any suggestions?
It is not crazy at all! I own 3 Twist and love all of them! My last one is a black one. I wanted to buy the Capucine but I always go back to the Twist...as you say I can't justify the 2k more plus I really think that the Twist is way more beautiful and practical!

Reactions: Gaines