Twillies for Balenciaga

I tried the grey/yellow first, wasn't really a fan. I have the blue/green on now, but not in love with it either. I wanted to try to protect the handles, but I think for my anthracite, I like it without twilly the most...Cant seem to find the perfect twilly color for it.

PhotoGrid_1502245999075_zpsb2pdsz2a.jpg

Reactions: BPC
I tried the grey/yellow first, wasn't really a fan. I have the blue/green on now, but not in love with it either. I wanted to try to protect the handles, but I think for my anthracite, I like it without twilly the most...Cant seem to find the perfect twilly color for it.

Ebay sells only one color twilly pairs! Maybe that would help you protect the handles? Im not a big fan of them either but would bothers me more dark handles!

I do like it with the yellow one! Very eye catching! :loveeyes::loveeyes:

Reactions: babibarbie
I don't.
But I should on my 2005 Olive. I didn't realize how bad the handles were when I purchased it a few years ago and no leather worker here wants to touch them.
Should seriously looking into this