Twiggy vs. Box

1. What exactly is the difference?

Obviously, I'm here because I'm addicted to bags (like everyone else) but I'm also trying to do a little research on Balenciaga bags...I don't have one, I want one and I'm trying to figure out what I like the best.

I thought I'd start by narrowing down the shape since that'll be easier than deciding on a color...eek! So, experts, can someone help me with the differences between the Twiggy and the Box?

Thanks!!!
    :heart: Ka

2. They're a lot alike but the twiggy is wider than the box. The box is, well, boxier.

3. the twiggy is an elongated version of the box & the box is a shortened version of the twiggy :P...the twiggy was my 1st b-bag, but the shape wasn't working for me, so i sold her...now i've got 2 boxes & i absolutely adore them :love:

4. i love the twiggy...

probably would love the box too, but haven't had the chance to see it in person.

5. Thanks...that helps! I can't wait until I have my bag...I'm just hoping I can choose a color. Any idea if there are currently grey/pewter Twiggys out?

6. I have owned both and I must say I prefer the box. I find the twiggy too long whereas the box is more like the classique but fuller (boxier) and holds a lot more. Once you carry it for awhile and the sides start to collapse, it looks fabulous.

7. I prefer the twiggy because the edges are more rounded. The box edges are square and I just don't really care for that.

8. I love the twiggy - i think the box would be WAY too small for me... I tend to carry a lot of stuff with me for some unknown reason... hehehehe!

9. I prefer the Box style. It holds more than it looks.

10. ^^ ITA, my boxes hold just as much as my twiggy did, maybe more ;)

11. I heard the box was discontinued, which stinks, because I have one and I LOVE it.

The Twiggy was just too "longish" for me.
    I agree with what Ozzysmom said. When it's not too full and it's all collapsed in it looks fabulous.

It definately carries WAAAAY more than you'd think. It's sort of a fat first LOL. In mine I have my cell phone, a makeup case, another case with a travel size container of wipes and 2 pullups (toddler son) a changing pad AND a wallet.

The box is a box...and the twiggy is sort of like a barrel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. i really love both styles. the box is "cuter" though bc it's so squat and fat!
    i think the twiggy just looks cool, but it does indeed sag in the middle when it's worn on a shoulder strap bc it is so long. i personally liked the twiggy sag, but i admit the box is more proportional for me since i'm short.
    also, the box can hold a lot more than you would think. i was able to put a cardigan into mine!

13. I like the twiggy cos its edges are not as sharp as the box's. Which one you get will depend on you though - do you want a longer bag or would you prefer a boxy-looking one?

14. twiggy is my fav style, i love how it looks on my arm, and I'm petite. i think it just comes down to proportions. if you like how the twiggy looks (which is longer) then get a twiggy. If you like the shortened version of the box, then get the box. OR GET BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice