Twiggers Scores Another '05 Twiggy *PICS*

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
YAY!!! She arrived today (stupid holiday...she could have been here yesterday)!!!!
I am absolutely in love...it was with great anticipation that I opened the dustbag...unsure the exact shade she would be! But she didn't disappoint :smile:

This leather is so different from my '05 sky blue too...more wrinkly/distressed...but when you touch it, it just smooshes! And she is basically brand new too...no darkening/no scuffs/no yellowing!!!!!

May I present:

Ms. Bubblegum Pink Twiggy

She joins her sisters violet, sky blue, VIF, and her city sister aquamarine!

I think pic #2 is probably the closest! She is not that light pale pink and not that dark rose pink, either! LOL...she really looks like a piece of BubbleYum Gum!

Flash (inside):

100_2615.jpg

100_2616.jpg

100_2617.jpg

No flash:

100_2618.jpg

100_2619.jpg

Modelling shots (sorry I don't really match...but it was what I was wearing today LOL):

100_2620.jpg

100_2621.jpg

Some of you might be wondering what is next for twiggers! well....I have my eye on another fabulous older bag which might be mine towards the end of this week/early next week!

Then I have immediate funds for one more...maybe juane twiggy? maybe plomb city? holdout for an '05 turquoise twiggy?

Then in a couple weeks I'll have funds for 1-2 more....and then a break until my Bday in November (where hubby better buy me one LOLOL)!

Aaaccckkkkk!!!!!! :nuts: That is EXACTLY how I love the leather to be!! Total perfection!!! Congrats - You are seriously working your way through your long wish list!!! :graucho:

Thanks sooooo much everyone!!!

When I am done at the end of this month (well...on a break LOL) I promise to do family pics! Things are crazy with school starting back up...barely had time to post these ones in between writing up my lecture notes!

Marie: Nevermind girl...you are getting my current HG turquoise twiggy this week LOL I'm soooooo jealous!!!!!

I am just amazed at the leather on it....I totally can see what you all mean and smooshy and yummy now! This is definetly it!

Oh...and when the next one comes through (an older bag again) you will be wiping drool off the keyboard because the leather looks even better than this LOL But that one I'm still working on getting so I don't want to say too much :smile: