Twelve Days of Dooney 2019

Thanks, swags! I took advantage of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday 30% on ILD (Dooney.com had one, too) so have already thoroughly reviewed both sites' inventory and may not buy during the 12 Days.

Of course, I am open to any happy surprises the 12 Days 2019 might throw my way...

Reactions: swags
Thanks, swags! I took advantage of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday 30% on ILD (Dooney.com had one, too) so have already thoroughly reviewed both sites' inventory and may not buy during the 12 Days.

Of course, I am open to any happy surprises the 12 Days 2019 might throw my way...
I think the ILD sales are usually better than 12 days. But it is fun to look.

Reactions: DaffodilDuck
Today, Friday, Florentine small satchel, in selected colors, in Day 3 for $249 (12 D of D)

Thanks, LavendarJunkie! I nabbed a Florentine Satchel (small) in the colour fern [emoji173]️

I’ve been waiting to buy a Florentine Satchel in a nice green hue and this season’s fern really caught my attention. I can’t wait for her to arrive at my door [emoji16]

Thanks, LavendarJunkie! I nabbed a Florentine Satchel (small) in the colour fern [emoji173]️

I’ve been waiting to buy a Florentine Satchel in a nice green hue and this season’s fern really caught my attention. I can’t wait for her to arrive at my door [emoji16]
Lovely color choice. Enjoy your new Flo satchel. :smile:
I think it makes sense to get the more unusual colors when you
see them, if they appeal to you and are at a reasonable price.
Right now steel blue, mauve, and navy on my wish list.
For some reason, I'm craving another Florentine leather in navy blue.
(And that happened long before Pantene declared blue as the color of the year for 2020) :smile::smile::smile:

I ordered a bag from this sale on Wednesday, keep being told it's guranteed to be delivered by 12/24 and it still hasn't shipped. I've been on hold for 45 minutes each time I call and they keep overpromising and under-delivering. What is going on with D & B? I can't believe my order hasn't shipped yet after 3 business days. :sad: . Has anyone else had issues with this?

I ordered a bag from this sale on Wednesday, keep being told it's guranteed to be delivered by 12/24 and it still hasn't shipped. I've been on hold for 45 minutes each time I call and they keep overpromising and under-delivering. What is going on with D & B? I can't believe my order hasn't shipped yet after 3 business days. :sad: . Has anyone else had issues with this?
I have. A few years ago I ordered from12 days and it did take awhile to ship but I did get it on time.
I’ve had luck emailing them in the past but I don’t know if that’s still the case.

I have. A few years ago I ordered from12 days and it did take awhile to ship but I did get it on time.
I’ve had luck emailing them in the past but I don’t know if that’s still the case.
Thanks for the feedback. Did they ship it overnight the day before, do you recall? If it's supposed to arrive on Tuesday and it hasn't shipped, I'm not sure if they ship on weekends or not.

I've had handbags arrive before I got a ship notice or before their site showed the handbag had shipped.
You still have 4 days until Christmas eve. Depending upon how far you are from the warehouse that your bag is shipped from, that's more than enough time. Besides, there is not much you can do except wait.

Don't make yourself crazy calling and asking for info.... at this time of year it's probably not up to date anyway. Go to the site on Monday and check your order in the system. If there is no tracking info, print a picture of the handbag and put it in a card as a backup plan in case the package doesn't arrive. I know it's not perfect…. but.....

Not that it helps you, but all my Dooney and I Love Dooney orders are scheduled to arrive by Monday.... assuming UPS delivers them and they don't get hung up coming from the CA warehouse. Some of my orders were shipped by Dooney using Fedex and some using UPS. Some arrived a day earlier than the tracking info. I ordered a ton of handbags in the last few weeks.

Good luck.

I'm wondering, should I order it from I Love Dooney and select premium shipping? I won't have it in time for Christmas as guaranteed by www.dooney.com, but at least it will be here a few days after! I've called and e-mailed the regular Dooney site and they have no new information on the order except that it is getting ready to ship and awaiting the carrier, but I'm concerned it went into backorder status last night after 4 days of waiting and now, it went back to "not shipped." Meanwhile, the product says it's "in stock" so it can't be on backorder. Dooney has had terrible customer service, telling me it will ship any day now and it's still just sitting there!