Tweeze

joanna

O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
I just saw an infomercial for Tweeze..

A rapid tweezing action machine that pulls out (tweezing motion) hair from anywhere on your body and prevents regrowth for 6 weeks.. for $19.99

Sounds like it'd be painful!!
Anyone use it?

ilzabet said:
sounds like an epi lady from the 80s.

epi lady = PAIN.

O.M.G. times 4.!!!!!!!

I remember BEGGING my mom for an epilady back in the 80's...and she had to scrap and save to get it for me from The Broadway (remember that store?) and the first time I used it, I was so excited I just ran it over my legs and didn't realize how PAINFUL it was. I started crying and screaming because I wasn't prepared at all for the extremities.

When I get my legs waxed, the girl always tries to go back and tweeze out the hairs that weren't removed and it always brings back traumatic memories of the epilady! I usually tell them that it's ok to leave the hairs - I just don't want any tweezing done anywhere that is not my eyebrows! :censor:

monablu said:
O.M.G. times 4.!!!!!!!

I remember BEGGING my mom for an epilady back in the 80's...and she had to scrap and save to get it for me from The Broadway (remember that store?) and the first time I used it, I was so excited I just ran it over my legs and didn't realize how PAINFUL it was. I started crying and screaming because I wasn't prepared at all for the extremities.

When I get my legs waxed, the girl always tries to go back and tweeze out the hairs that weren't removed and it always brings back traumatic memories of the epilady! I usually tell them that it's ok to leave the hairs - I just don't want any tweezing done anywhere that is not my eyebrows! :censor:

aaah gave me the shivers too. i found my step mom's old epi lady in a bathroom drawer in the mid nineties...it had obviously caused her too much pain to use, but i didn't know that at the time. i was like 10 or 11 and new to hair removal. i got as far as one swipe down my leg....and didn't attempt to remove any hair by ANY means until i was about 15. i only started removing hair then because my cheerleading coach threated to kick me off the team if i didn't shave or dilipatate or something. i can laugh about it now but DAMN it was traumatic!! :shocked::lol:

ilzabet said:
aaah gave me the shivers too. i found my step mom's old epi lady in a bathroom drawer in the mid nineties...it had obviously caused her too much pain to use, but i didn't know that at the time. i was like 10 or 11 and new to hair removal. i got as far as one swipe down my leg....and didn't attempt to remove any hair by ANY means until i was about 15. i only started removing hair then because my cheerleading coach threated to kick me off the team if i didn't shave or dilipatate or something. i can laugh about it now but DAMN it was traumatic!! :shocked::lol:

LOL LOL LOL :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
Oh gees that is hilarious....ilzabet.... You just made me imagine my HS cheerleader friends with unshaved legs and underarms..:sick:

i know right? it's not as bad as it sounds...we wore warm ups most of the time instead of skirts, i have relatively thin leg hair and did shave my underarms on a quasi regular basis (hygiene/peer pressure out weighed trauma) but still doesn't really fit does it? :blink::shame::lol: