TV Shows with Hermes

I just found this thread, don't know how I missed it! Here's a photo from the MTV show The City, season one, episode two, filmed at Bergdorf Goodman in Manhattan. The 32 cm bleu de prusse kelly with PHW was on my shoulder, I'd just purchased it September 2008 and this scene was shot right after I bought the bag. The show was new and had not yet aired and I had to sign a release to have my image in the show.Screen Shot 2021-05-02 at 10.29.12 PM.png

View attachment 5125159
Opening scene of K-drama called “Mine” streaming on Netflix… Sister Emma’s Birkin has its own storyline that makes it through to the last episode
LOL I had not heard of this show but will need to take a look - a nun with a Birkin that has its own storyline sounds tantalizing!

LOL I had not heard of this show but will need to take a look - a nun with a Birkin that has its own storyline sounds tantalizing!
That’s exactly what I thought !
I wonder if this is the same Netflix K- drama that my Greek in-laws are hooked on - and they’re watching it in Australia ! I cannot wait until my MIL is going to ask me about getting her hands on the same bag ! And she is an impatient- but very stylish lady …until then - she can watch the B being a storyline on a tv show ! She always thought I was a little crazy when it comes to H …it will be encouraging for her to realize I’m not the only one ! :lol:

Shin Min-Ah ( 申敏兒 ) carried the HERMÈS Herbag Zip 31 Retourne Verso Bag (€1,890) in the teaser and stills of the upcoming tvN Korean drama, Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha ( 갯마을 차차차 ), which airs on August 28, 2021.

shinminah-hometownchachacha-herbag.jpg
hermes herbag.jpg herbag.jpg
SOURCES: tvN Drama, @kdrama_fashion and Hermes

Last edited:
Reactions: c18027