TV Shows with Hermes

Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 7, Episode 9

KK.png

KK1.png

Wow Sonja's Birkin on this week's episode of RHofNY looked so bizarre! The scales were HUGE!! I'm really hoping someone chimes in as to the species it is made out of-- I really really hate to think Sonja is carrying a fake. :sad:

Wow Sonja's Birkin on this week's episode of RHofNY looked so bizarre! The scales were HUGE!! I'm really hoping someone chimes in as to the species it is made out of-- I really really hate to think Sonja is carrying a fake. :sad:

sonja's birkin was absolutely fake....and abominable.
i wonder why she would appear with such an obvious replica.
does she think everyone is too stupid to notice?

sonja's birkin was absolutely fake....and abominable.
i wonder why she would appear with such an obvious replica.
does she think everyone is too stupid to notice?

I suspect you are right-- I have never, ever seen a Birkin that looks like that. Her co-stars carry Birkins; how could she think they wouldn't notice that her's isn't authentic?? Perhaps she purchased it from a reseller & is clueless as to it's authenticity? I feel bad for her if that's the case.

I suspect you are right-- I have never, ever seen a Birkin that looks like that. Her co-stars carry Birkins; how could she think they wouldn't notice that her's isn't authentic?? Perhaps she purchased it from a reseller & is clueless as to it's authenticity? I feel bad for her if that's the case.

I finally saw what you guys are talking about. The scales are too lined up ... almost looked like a checker board. She may think that anything on her - would come off real. Maybe she doesn't even know how a real croc looks like ... sad. I do like her a lot though.

I agree. I don't think she is aware that she's carrying a replica. Not sure if this has been posted on the forum but Sonja did an interview with the Mirror and she talks about her Hermes collection. http://bcove.me/6h2vmcuz