TV Shows with Hermes

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice

1. Thanks, dear. :hugs:

Fairly Legal, season 2, episode 3.

fairly legal 1.jpg fairly legal 2.jpg
  2. I was watching the Styling June or something like that on VH1 yesterday. Its stylist June Ambrose's reality show. There was tons of H. Several CDC's, a couple different birkins, and a CDC belt (worn by Trina the rapper).

3. Below is a video of gay marriage proposal. One of the diners had a Kelly Dog on her.

4. I am not an expert, but it looks like a Kelly. If not, maybe it is a Chanel bag with that quilting?

5. I have posted these in the Lindy thread but thought it would be a good idea to put them into here too. It is a meeting with Jean-Claude Ellena (creator of Hermes Jardin fragrances) and Catherine Fulconis (Hermes a divisional CEO) discussing the devlopement of the latest jardin, and is fascinating to watch.

(View from 12.40 into the clip)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeBoG...e_gdata_player

And is continued here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq2kS...e_gdata_player

It's such an intereresting study in smells role in memory that the rest of episodes are well worth a watch.

6. The Real Housewives of Vancouver, season 1, episode 1.

van 1.jpg van 2.jpg van 3.jpg van 4.jpg van 5.jpg
  7. #622 Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
    The Real Housewives of Vancouver
    Season 1 Episode 1

Real Housewives.png
  8. :tup:

9. The Real Housewives of Vancouver, season 1, episode 2.

van_2_1.jpg
  10. The Real Housewives of Vancouver, season 1, episode 3.

van 3.1.jpg van 3.2.jpg van 3.3.jpg
  11. The latest Smash episode with Uma Thurman as a guest star. She uses an ebene?/toile 35 Kelly Lakis phw - I'm guessing it's hers!

12. WOW!! There's H everywhere!!!!

13. House of Consignment
    Season 1 Episode 5

House of Consignment.png
  14. House of Consignment
    Season 1 Episode 6

Consignment.png
  15. She has such great style:smile: