TV Shows with Hermes

Fairly Legal, aired Friday - 'Bait & Switch' 03/30/12.

Kate's stepmon, leaves Judge Nicastro's office carring a (indigo?) 40B/GHW fully closed and seems very very light, no files eh^ ... product placement!

Thanks, dear. :hugs:

Fairly Legal, season 2, episode 3.

Attachments

• fairly legal 1.jpg
    fairly legal 1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,432
  • fairly legal 2.jpg
    fairly legal 2.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,446
I was watching the Styling June or something like that on VH1 yesterday. Its stylist June Ambrose's reality show. There was tons of H. Several CDC's, a couple different birkins, and a CDC belt (worn by Trina the rapper).

Haha, I ALWAYS think Blair should be carrying a Kelly especially when she was trying to BE the new Grace Kelly during her engagement to the Monaco prince. Glad someone else thinks the same.

Also, is this a Kelly? I was watching an old episode of Arrested Development and Portia De Rossi's character totes this around for a few scenes.

I am not an expert, but it looks like a Kelly. If not, maybe it is a Chanel bag with that quilting?

I have posted these in the Lindy thread but thought it would be a good idea to put them into here too. It is a meeting with Jean-Claude Ellena (creator of Hermes Jardin fragrances) and Catherine Fulconis (Hermes a divisional CEO) discussing the devlopement of the latest jardin, and is fascinating to watch.

(View from 12.40 into the clip)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeBoG...e_gdata_player

And is continued here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq2kS...e_gdata_player

It's such an intereresting study in smells role in memory that the rest of episodes are well worth a watch.

The Real Housewives of Vancouver, season 1, episode 1.

Attachments

• van 1.jpg
    van 1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,170
  • van 2.jpg
    van 2.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,155
  • van 3.jpg
    van 3.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,158
  • van 4.jpg
    van 4.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,155
  • van 5.jpg
    van 5.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,157
The Real Housewives of Vancouver, season 1, episode 3.

Attachments

• van 3.1.jpg
    van 3.1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,033
  • van 3.2.jpg
    van 3.2.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1,046
  • van 3.3.jpg
    van 3.3.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,030