Turquoise vs Lapis

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Do You Prefer?

1. Turquoise

2. Lapis

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Jul 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
    Hi Everyone,

Came across these two rings and can't decide on which to go with. Like that they are blue and that I can wear them on my casual jeans & tee days. Their both big rings...knuckle to knuckle. Which do you prefer...Turquoise or Lapis?

P.S. Uploaded photos in post below! Thanks!

2. Sorry forgot to upload the photos!

Attached Files:

3. I love both, but with Lapis Lazuli i think its a bit different and I love the sparkle that it has within the stone itself.

4. I like the shape of the turquoise ring better so there goes my vote!

5. I love both stones, I have tons of Native American turquoise.

But, of the rings you show, I like the lapis better, especially the setting.

6. I very much prefer the lapis and its setting.

7. Love the scrollwork of the lapis ring!

8. I just bought the lapis ring!! YIPPIIIEEEEE! I think I will eventually go back and get the turquoise one too. ^_^

9. ^^ EEEPP!! You made the right choice! I love lapis, how bout showing us some awesome pics? lol

10. Definitely will post a pic once I get a mani! ^_^

11. That lapis ring is beautiful!

12. both are beauties