TTS Shoe

rose girl

Dec 9, 2008
I'm just starting out with CL's, my patent VP's are a 38, need heel grips but perfect in toe box (well not been worn for hours on end yet, gently breaking them in). In other shoes I can range from a 37 - 38 depending on style but read about TTS in CL's so if I'm lucky enough to make it to London, which shoe is best to try on to find my TTS in CL's so that i'll hopefully be able to internet shop.
Thanks.

I'm actually true to my regular US size in a lot of CLs. This is a hard question to answer because everyone is so different with sizing and comfort. For me, almost all my CL's are 37, with the exception of the booties (C'est Mois and Metallika), and like you the VP's, which I went a half size up, and one or two others.
IMO, while you're there I would try on a few different styles, including peep toe, platform, closed toe to get an idea of what fits you, and then you can always check out the sizing guide in the reference library in this forum when it comes time to place an internet order.

I'm pretty much TTS for most of my Loubs. Oddly though I'm a half to whole size up in VPs

Simples I size down by half

Everyone is so different it seems that trying on really is the best way, unless you're prepared to trick them up with pads etc or stretch if a little tight. I think most of us on here do this to a certain extent

x