Trying to replace this bag. Suggestions?

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
I bought a Linea Pelle Dylan shoulder bag that I really like a lot, except that the rolled handle diggs into my shoulder & leaves a red mark. Because of that, I have to send it back. I am sad about this because otherwise, it is the softest and most comfortable bag. *Sigh*

I am looking for a darker gray (maybe a purple) hobo/shoulder bag style. Outside pockets are a huge plus. Silver or gunmetal hardware.

I would like to keep it at $300ish or under, but I am open to suggestions. TIA!

This is what I have to send back. :shucks:

ebaypurses205.jpg
ebaypurses221-1.jpg

That is a great color. Have you looked at banana republic's gray hobo bag? It's under your price point, has the same shape as your Dylan with zip closure iirc and has a flat strap that can be adjusted. It can also be carried cross body.

I'll try to find the link.

I like them and never had a problem with them. Using one right now as a matter of fact that is a year old and still looks brand new.

I like that they are inexpensive so if my son wreaks havoc on it in wont be heartbroken...lol.

That's too bad you don't think it's comfortable. I actually have this bag coming in the espresso color later, and another style. I find them pretty comfortable, but on the stiffer leathers the handle has to break in some. Were you carrying a lot of things in the bag?

I am so torn about returning this bag. Maybe I will keep it and try to break the handle in. Of course, once I carry it, it's mine so I have to be sure. It is a nice smooshy bag and I was hoping it could be a good daily bag. It is certainly casual enough and it is a good size. Argh! I have to decide in the next couple days.