Trying to figure out what my bag is called!

talula509

May 25, 2009
This June I bought a White Leather bag at the North Bend Outlet in Washington. It has handles and a detachable shoulder strap and a green signature scarf tied to one of the handles. The inside is lavendar fabric. The tag says:
HML SAT;SILVER/PAR
and
F13811 SV/PH

It is a beautiful bag but xxxxxx not allowed Does anyone know what this bag is called? Also, I have the original price tag still, but cannot find the authenticity card that came with it...does that make it worth less? I know it is authentic because I bought it at the outlet store.

Anyway, sorry this is so long. I have never posted here before so I apologize if this is in the wrong place!

(I can post a picture if necessary, just let me know.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! I'm new to the Forum as well. Your bag is called "HAMILTON LEATHER SATCHEL" and the color is called Parchment or white.
You can look it up on ebay by searching "coach 13811" and it should come up. People are selling all colors! Good luck. It's a beautiful bag. :0)
Hope that helps!!

Yep, Hamptons!!! I had the magenta leather but returned because something else caught my eye! Sadly I can't even remember what it was I exchanged her for. I probably don't even own it anymore!! LOL

Hamptons Leather Satchel, she is a MFF bag. MFF means it was a bag that was not sold at boutique's but manufactured just for the factory stores!!! (Nothing wrong with that, just letting you know!)

I think I bought mine for maybe $229 with another 30% OFF. It's a nive leather and should hold up VERY WELL for whomever ends up with it!!! I'd hurry and list it as people will start shying away from the white/winter white bags soon with winter coming. JMHO