trying to exchange ysl muse bought in paris

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. my husband brought me a ysl muse bag (large, copper haircalf) in the paris ysl boutique last week. I really want to exchange it for an xl chocolate at the ysl store in las vegas. problem - they are insisting on a receipt, and he cannot find it (he paid cash). what to do?

2. Maybe if you call the Paris boutique they can do something. Otherwise ask to speak to a store manager.

3. call the credit card company and request a copy of the receipt.

4. thanks - no credit card receipt b/c he paid cash

do you know what official ysl policy is?

5. can you call the paris store and ask them to mail you a copy of the receipt? they should have it in the computer. Or mail the bag back to them and exchange?

6. God I hope you'll be able to work out something, but I remember once I bought a Muse at a Department store in Paris (like I said in another thread it took me a few hours to realize the bag wasnt for me) and I went the same day to return it only to their St germain flagship store, even with the receipt they wouldn't return it I had to go back to the Dpt Store...
    Then again, I think this was a stock issue for them, they'll probably be more pliant for exchanges especially in your case since there''s a price difference...

7. thanks for the responses - does anyone have a receipt that references the actual return policy?