Trunks and Bags Sunglasses?

PinkCapulet

Pretty in Pink!!
Feb 21, 2007
Ok, so I have been reading about a few people getting the Trunks and Bags Sunglasses. I love them and want them. Are these special order or like VIP things? Or does anyone know when they will be available in other states? Details people, details!!! Thanks!!

The retail on the Trunks and Bags sunglasses is $525 USD. I love these sunglasses! I have the eastern bridge so that would be an E at the end of the numbers Label Addict printed. My SA did say that these were limited in quantity --- I think she meant seasonal, but not quite sure. In any case, she told me that if I wanted them I ought to get them sooner than later. LOL So I got it to match my bordeaux Mirage Speedy!

Wow they are quite a bit cheaper in Europe mine were 350 Euros which is about $465!

I tried the pick too but I thought they were a bit strange definately seeing the world through rose tinted specs everything was PINK!

Wow they are quite a bit cheaper in Europe mine were 350 Euros which is about $465!

I tried the pick too but I thought they were a bit strange definately seeing the world through rose tinted specs everything was PINK!

It took a bit getting used to seeing pink through these glasses LOL I love them. Good thing I didn't see the other color (is it black??) or else I would have obsessed over that one, too. :P