Truly lost ...

billysmom

O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
I admit it freely: I've gone completely insane over the last week. I'm in my 50's and never thought of purses as anything other than a convenient place to corral my small stuff. Once every three years or so I'd hit an estate sale and come out with a vintage Coach to replace the one I'd just worn out.

But in the past week I've bought:
  • Michael Kors Winter Warrior large satchel (black, tailored):P
  • Kooba Paige (raisin) to go with my cowboy boot collection:yahoo:
  • 1995 style Fiore Audra for who-knows-why:P
The insanity has hit and I see no hope for recovery. I'm on that slippery slope and sliding faster! Thanks for being here to encourage me on my journey!!!!!

Attachments

• Kors-WW.jpg
    Kors-WW.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 88
  • Paige.jpg
    Paige.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 90
Love the Kors bag, also -- a beauty! :yes:

No worries -- it can hit at any age, at any time.

I've always been a fan of the Aesthetic movement (Art For Art's Sake), and a great handbag is just an extension of that -- everyday items can be beautiful, as well as useful.

Go for it!

:wlae:

ROFL billysmom, I can relate. I am 54 and weight loss thrust me into something of a Second Fashion Adolescence. Though the famous names and high price tags are not my thing, I have been having a high old time with my new Inspired confections, mixing and matching with all my new bargain clothes! :biggrin:

Oh, edit to add that my new size 6 Petite pants are just too baggy in the butt and thighs. Go ahead and hate me. I would. :wlae:

I know the feeling...it's very easy to do. I bought three Koobas in about one months time and enjoy them all. I've been looking at the sales today but I'm doing my best to resist as I have a sick KeeKee who has been at the vets twice so far this week. Worrying about him (and the vet bills) has kept me grounded this week. Enjoy your new bags...they're beautiful!

Billysmom:

The bad news is...there is no cure for this disease.

The good news is...there is no cure for this disease!

And you've come to the right place for "therapy"!

:nuts: