TRUFFLE GGH CITY, should I get it or not?

imlvholic

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
Ladies, if you've seen Bridget's SAKs Spy Pics on the shopping section, they have a number of GGH in stock. (Thanks Bridget for sharing) I love the Amethyst GGH Envelope Clutch, but I can use a bag more. I am thinking of getting the Truffle GGH City, but I also want the Raisin in GGH if they will make it for their next season. I don't think I can afford to buy 2. How's the color Truffle, I've not seen this IRL, what do you guys think, should I get it or I'll wait for the Raisin? As you can see on my Signature, I don't have any Bal bowns yet, but my LV Speedys are mostly browns. I really appreciate your opinions on this. Thanks to all.

This is just my personal opinion...nothing more. But, I would wait for Raisin. But, I love anything purple. I always find that when I buy a brown bag, it doesn't go with anything. It isn't as neutral as I had hoped. If you have LV..I'd use that for when you want brown.

Golden's mom, yes, for browns, I will stick to my LV Speedys so they won't feel neglected. I have not been using them since I got hooked on Balenciaga. So far I've kept most of my classic LV Speedys & sold the rest. Thanks for the advise

Juldoc, Raisin w/ SGH is pretty too. I'll get that if they don't make it in GGH.

Imonpurseblog, good idea.

Thanks ladies for helping me decide. I'll wait for the Raisin GH.

Golden's mom, yes, for browns, I will stick to my LV Speedys so they won't feel neglected. I have not been using them since I got hooked on Balenciaga. So far I've kept most of my classic LV Speedys & sold the rest. Thanks for the advise

Juldoc, Raisin w/ SGH is pretty too. I'll get that if they don't make it in GGH.

Imonpurseblog, good idea.

Thanks ladies for helping me decide. I'll wait for the Raisin GH.