True Kooba lovers...

Awww cute! I had a cat once named Gucci....my other two cats, Gwen and Chaucer are really old - but it'd be fun to name them like Lucy and Marcelle!
Hey!!! I just realized one of my doggies is name "Charlie!" :tup: His buddy is "Tess"...phoeee...no Koobas named Tess. I'll call her "Lucy" for short (haha - not really)...

I have a Gucci...My Miniature Poodle. She was going to be Chanel because her Mom's name was Coco but I liked Gucci better. But most people think it's spelled "Gootchie" !!! Only My Vet got it. I said her name and he said "Oh, like the designer".

Believe it or not, my DH wanted to name the last dog we bought kooba, but he already had a name (Rico), and as he was a show dog at 6 mos. old, I didn't want to rename him. My bad. The next male puppy int the family will be kooba though:yes:

Okay, so who's got a pet named Balenciaga?

I always wanted a blue point Siamese and had every intention of calling it Gucci. Instead I ended up with a very big, fat British Blue Shorthair, but I don't think Jessie, Jillian or Renee would suit him or, for that matter, Jimmy Choo!

Kooba - now that's nice, but with five cats, I don't think there will be any extra pets coming my way.

Attachments

• RUPERT1.jpg
    RUPERT1.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 40
We're getting ready to breed our female merle Sheltie so .... think I'll give the puppies a few of those as "temporary" names ... Kooba, Gucci, Fendi, Chanel, Gryson. Had a bengal cat who died of old age last year - broke my heart - we called her Gizmo, Gizzie for short.

Ya'll are just tooooooo much!!! This is better than TV! Then I even remembered that my niece had a cat named Fendi!!! My cat was...Cat! OMG I need help. No wonder I can't make up my mind on my first Kooba!

Livy!