Trivia Question - Goyard in Movies

Alexis.G

Aug 31, 2015
First, I would like to say that I like its lack of exposure in mass media. I think it is in a good niche right now, and I am sorry to say that I am slightly conflicted with its recent expansions.
Then again, it is always fun to spot a beloved house in movies. So in what movies have you seen the chevrons?

I know only two myself, and they are quite different in genre.
1. Midnight in Paris. A decent collection of Goyard was used throughout the movie, which I think is a nice touch.
2. Red 2, which is an action movie featuring the glorious Dame Mirren and the esteemed Sir Hopkins. In one the scene two main characters just walked out with hardside Goyard luggage pieces, in black/black of course. I also spotted the Goyard gift bag in that scene from that brown texture, though the shot did have the monogram on it, and its signature yellow dust bag peeking out.

Also, just which house uses a white gift bag? I honestly could not think of any right now.

Last edited:
First, I would like to say that I like its lack of exposure in mass media. I think it is in a good niche right now, and I am sorry to say that I am slightly conflicted with its recent expansions.
Then again, it is always fun to spot a beloved house in movies. So in what movies have you seen the chevrons?

I know only two myself, and they are quite different in genre.
1. Midnight in Paris. A decent collection of Goyard was used throughout the movie, which I think is a nice touch.
2. Red 2, which is an action movie featuring the glorious Dame Mirren and the esteemed Sir Hopkins. In one the scene two main characters just walked out with hardside Goyard luggage pieces, in black/black of course. I also spotted the Goyard gift bag in that scene from that brown texture, though the shot did have the monogram on it, and its signature yellow dust bag peeking out.

Also, just which house uses a white gift bag? I honestly could not think of any right now.
I believe Dior has a white gift bag, no?