Triple Reveal, Part One...

MaryJoe84

O.G.
Mar 21, 2013
Hello lovely Ladies,

this will be a continued thread - I have three bags coming within the next time, I got the first one already and can't wait to share it with you, so I'll start with it :cool:

I was always a bit hesitating in buying this bag style, because I wasn't sure if it will be out of date/fashion on the long run and stayed true to the CF, but then I saw last week this beauty, and I was sold :P
It's the perfect combo of colour, hardware and size for me :heart:

Attachments

• IMG_6219.jpg
    IMG_6219.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 1,969
  • IMG_6282.jpg
    IMG_6282.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,973
Reactions: Dextersmom
With no further ado: Presenting the small Boy in light purple lambskin with silver hw
I'm in love :heart::heart::heart::love::hbeat::love: Such an amazing colour!!! This lavender got me immediately hooked, and with silver hw it's a absolutely stunning combo

Attachments

• IMG_6283.jpg
    IMG_6283.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 1,926
  • IMG_6284.jpg
    IMG_6284.jpg
    763.1 KB · Views: 1,930
  • IMG_6287.jpg
    IMG_6287.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,964
  • IMG_6288.jpg
    IMG_6288.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,974
STUNNING!!!!! Love love love it (as you know)! Congrats and looking forward to your other beauties!
Thank you :flowers:
I absolutely know :graucho: There was only one on display, don't know if they had another one, and I thought to myself: Ok, think one night about it and when it's still on display the next day, I'll go for it :biggrin: And it was, so I took my chance and got it :angel:

And hopefully the other two beauties will arrive soon! Waiting is torture :panic::panic::panic:

Last edited:
Reactions: fally
I absolutely know :graucho: There was only one on display, don't know if they had another one, and I thought to myself: Ok, think one night about it and when it's still on display the next day, I'll go for it [emoji3] And it was, so I took my chance and got it :angel:
I do this too!!!! If I dream about it all night long then it means I have to have it and if it's still there , then it's meant to be! Congrats on a unique and beautiful find! :smile:

Reactions: MaryJoe84
I do this too!!!! If I dream about it all night long then it means I have to have it and if it's still there , then it's meant to be! Congrats on a unique and beautiful find! :smile:
Thank you :happydance: Yep, absolutely agree with you on this - if it's meant to be, it's still there the next day :heart: This is truly a unique and beautiful find :loveeyes:

Reactions: Kendie26
I absolutely know :graucho: There was only one on display, don't know if they had another one, and I thought to myself: Ok, think one night about it and when it's still on display the next day, I'll go for it :biggrin: And it was, so I took my chance and got it :angel:

And hopefully the other two beauties will arrive soon! Waiting is torture :panic::panic::panic:

Congrats MaryJoe!! It's so beautiful with that lovely closure. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I do that too... If I can't get my mind off it and it's still avail, it will definitely be mine!! [emoji1]

Reactions: MaryJoe84