Trip to the outlet and nice saving

Maes

O.G.
Sep 23, 2009
So yesterday I went to the outlet to get a price adjustment for a previous purchase I made. I asked nicely to the SA and if it was possible to get the 20% off and she went to asked her manager. So they did it for me which saved me $85 yayyyy
Also my boyfriend bought me a nice wallet I was eyeing long ago. The fucsia Peyton MFF with the legacy lining!!! That checkbook wallet is tdf. I love the smell of leather. I'll post pics later.
I was able to get the berry garnet for much less that I paid for at macys. So today I'm going to return the $260 garnet to Macys. I saved oer $120.!!!!

I love the feeling of a solid price adjustment... congrats! It always pays off to be bold and courteous (a good combination!).

And I loooove Peytons. You're so lucky your outlet got the MFF fuschias!

Thanks ladies! Like someone said before it always good to ask. Also I want to thanks those ones who told me to take the bags with me to get the price adjustment, otherwise I it wouldn't have been possible

It never hurts to ask. The worse they can do is say no. Sometimes I wish I had the nerve to ask. There have been a couple times I missed an extra 20% off because I forgot to print out a coupon. That's awesome that you saved so much Maes!

that is awesome u saved so much!

you are lucky your outlet did it. most won't infact one time i bought a green peyton for $350 and a coupon came out the NEXT day so i took it back, and they said no price adjustments so i returned it and bought a gold one for $280 duh!!