Trip to the outlet and nice saving

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So yesterday I went to the outlet to get a price adjustment for a previous purchase I made. I asked nicely to the SA and if it was possible to get the 20% off and she went to asked her manager. So they did it for me which saved me $85 yayyyy
    Also my boyfriend bought me a nice wallet I was eyeing long ago. The fucsia Peyton MFF with the legacy lining!!! That checkbook wallet is tdf. I love the smell of leather. I'll post pics later.
    I was able to get the berry garnet for much less that I paid for at macys. So today I'm going to return the $260 garnet to Macys. I saved oer $120.!!!!

2. Really Awesome savings and great new items..

3. I love the feeling of a solid price adjustment... congrats! It always pays off to be bold and courteous (a good combination!).

And I loooove Peytons. You're so lucky your outlet got the MFF fuschias!

4. Awesome deal!

5. Thanks ladies! Like someone said before it always good to ask. Also I want to thanks those ones who told me to take the bags with me to get the price adjustment, otherwise I it wouldn't have been possible

6. It never hurts to ask. The worse they can do is say no. Sometimes I wish I had the nerve to ask. There have been a couple times I missed an extra 20% off because I forgot to print out a coupon. That's awesome that you saved so much Maes!

7. Awesome!

8. Awesome! I want to see pics! :drool:

9. Does anyone know what the MFF Peyton's are going for??? I want one in fushia!!!

Congrats on the price adjustment, my outlet won't do that!!!

10. that is awesome u saved so much!

you are lucky your outlet did it. most won't infact one time i bought a green peyton for $350 and a coupon came out the NEXT day so i took it back, and they said no price adjustments so i returned it and bought a gold one for $280 duh!!

11. The Peyton is going for $359!

And yes I was lucky they allowed me to do that, thanks to the forum I wouldn't have done it

12. *twitch* Oooh I can't wait to see that wallet! And that's great that they did that adjustment for you too.