Trip to LV yesterday Rayure Opinions

Loco4Coco

O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Hi Ladies - Well I made a trip to LV yesterday, I had been debating between the speedy B and Westminster. Well, I went to LV and fully intended on purchasing the Westminster GM. Then I seen the Rayure! I was having the hardest time deciding between these two bags it was crazy. The Rayure is LOUD, but something kept drawing me in. The fact that it is limited edition, and I won't be able to get it for long probably helped. =) I asked the sales girl to model both..and just kept getting drawn to the Rayure..so I bought it! I haven't used it yet. I do really really like it but I am having second thoughts today on if I should just get westminster instead since it will never go out of style. OR do I stick with Rayure and stand out!

i love th rayure. the westminster was also on my list though if they didnt stick with the latest release date.

i opted for the petite noe though. there's a cluchouse you can view the pics there

^^^^^^^Just as an FYI.....there is no buying, selling or trading allowed on TPF. I just don't want to see a new member get in trouble for a post....:smile:

Last edited: