Trio card holder

stacygimini

Dec 17, 2016
Any dolls have seen this in store yet?
Just saw it on France website, but not on US website.[emoji53] it is quite pricy as a card holder. But wow. What a nice Color combination. The only thing I don't like is the silver hardware coz I can't use it as a bag charm on most of the bagsIMG_1486375805.652468.jpgIMG_1486375819.609532.jpg

Thanks for your reply Hun, I think I will just pass it[emoji30]overpriced card holder. Maybe I will get the business card holder in empreinte or epi instead.

The epi card holder is great. I love mine. You may also want to consider the new porte carte zippe card holder M62257. $390 USD. Tonimack has a great reveal thread on this new one. Good luck shopping!

Thank you dear! yes i saw her thread it was just fatastic review I have ever seen!I actually saw it in store and its too large for my liking. I guess the business card holder might fit more cards.

I have it and really like it. It's I wasn't sure at first as the items are able to be separated but I use mine everyday with car key attached. I do feel it's practical for daily use but I suppose that varies by individual preference.

How are you finding it? Is it durable and worth the price in your opinion? Do you have any pics of what you store inside? Would love to see it. Not many people have it on purse forum, and none on YouTube.
I have it and really like it. It's I wasn't sure at first as the items are able to be separated but I use mine everyday with car key attached. I do feel it's practical for daily use but I suppose that varies by individual preference.

The epi card holder is great. I love mine. You may also want to consider the new porte carte zippe card holder M62257. $390 USD. Tonimack has a great reveal thread on this new one. Good luck shopping!
This is an old post but I am wondering if you still have your epi card case. I want the epi in the fushia color but I am afraid it is not sturdy enough. When I was considering the pochette felicie, I saw the pink version in epi leather but saw several scratch marks on the leather. So would you be so kind and share your experience?
Thanks darling!!