Trinity Ring - Large or the Classic Size

uhpharm01

O.G.
Nov 11, 2012
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here has photos of Cartier Trinity Ring in the Large or the Classic Size? If Yes, can you please post up your photos. I was wondering how much larger is the Large version verses the Classic Size. I'm thinking about getting the Classic Size. Thank you so much for your help.

I will post photos of the classic trinity as soon as I pick it up it is out for engraving. They did call me to pick up before Christmas and the sales associate noticed they forgot to engrave my husbands name on yellow gold. I told her no worries so now just waiting for a call which may be a while with all the Christmas purchases. I am already eyeing a watch! The place is dangerous.

I will post photos of the classic trinity as soon as I pick it up it is out for engraving. They did call me to pick up before Christmas and the sales associate noticed they forgot to engrave my husbands name on yellow gold. I told her no worries so now just waiting for a call which may be a while with all the Christmas purchases. I am already eyeing a watch! The place is dangerous.

Thank you addiction! yes, it is a very dangerous place.

Happy New Year Everyone! Health and Prosperity to all in 2016. I picked up my Classic Trinity ring on January 1st which is nice because I will always remember the date. My first piece of Cartier and hopefully not the last.

Attachments

• Cartier Trinity in box.png
    Cartier Trinity in box.png
    339.3 KB · Views: 730
  • Classic Trinity Cartier Ring.png
    Classic Trinity Cartier Ring.png
    422.5 KB · Views: 1,100
Happy New Year Everyone! Health and Prosperity to all in 2016. I picked up my Classic Trinity ring on January 1st which is nice because I will always remember the date. My first piece of Cartier and hopefully not the last.

Happy New Years to you too! It's beautiful. Congrats. Thanks so much for posting.

Last edited:

View attachment 3230299

This is the classic Trinity [emoji183]

Your classics are gorgeous, addiction and cloverleigh!! I'm going to be ordering online and am still deciding on size. Did you have to size up or down with the classic? Thanks!