Trim bag prices

1. Hi, i've searched on the forum but can anyone either inform me or send me a link with information on prices for trim bags? there's so much info, yet not a lot published on Hermes handbags, it's hard for me to make a decision!

i found a 31cm trim yesterday that retails for $3850. but it being my first trim bag that i ever saw, i'm not sure where the price falls, is it average priced, or too expensive, less expensive. i don't know what leather it is, but i can describe that it's soft and "smooshy" (can i use the word smooshy next to Hermes?). the SA was not willing to inform me, but my thoughts are truly on that bag.

2. Mine is the Trim I (no gusset, no zipper at the top) in Toile/Barenia and it cost $3,300.00. I'm guessing yours is the Trim II in maybe Togo? $3,850.00 sounds about right then. Gorgeous bag.....you will love it and use it a LOT!!!!!

3. 35 cm Trim II in Clemence was $3,700. Soft and smooshy you say? Was it textured or smooth leather, sheen or no sheen? I know that the Trim II is definitely pricier in Evergrain and Chevre.

4. Trim II in Barenia is $4200

5. If you want a smooshy Trim, for the II in Clemence.
    I love my Trim!!

6. okay, so i did it. i took the plunge and bought my first hermes ever... yes the trim bag. i believe it's gold clemence, which retailed for 3850. i was choosing between the evergrain in havana and ebene, which actually was around 4075, and the gold... although i loved the color of havana, the SA said more likely i could get year round use of the gold color. plus i was having a hard time with the silver hardware on the havana... the gold had gold hardware, which just is so lovely.

so i went with it. it's the trim II i think... it has a zipper. let's see how it goes!! i love that jackie o owned this style. not that i can ever emanate her, but she believed in quality!

7. Congratulations. That is a fabulous bag and you will get a lot of use out of it.

8. Congratulations!!! Can we see pictures???

9. Congratulations on your first Hermes bag. I think you made a great choice for a bag you will never tire of. Happy, happy for you.
    G

10. Anyone know how much a TRIM I in evergrain is???

11. Congratulations, babyhart! What a spectacular first Hermes bag! I love the Trim - it is such a uesful and stylish bag - can't wait to see pics!

12. I'm with Katel! I want to see pics too please...

13. pictures!! and congrats!!!! :dothewave:

14. babyhart, you adopted a Gold Clemence Trim with Gold h/w?? OMG, what could be more beautiful! I love gold clemence:drool:

Modeling pics, pleeeze??

15. Congrats and pic please.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice