Tried to see if this thread existed, i didnt find it SO PICS OF YOU MODELING THE ALI!

helpl!!! slush

workin' hard
Aug 24, 2006
:smile: i would love love love to see people wearing their Alis (and to know how tall you are)

And is it heavy?!!

I have a new found love in this bag and i havent ever seen it on someone, ive looked all over the coach forum and i cant find a pic of it on someone soooo :smile: PLEASE POST YOUR PICS i would love :heart: to see them!!!!!

Are you in love with the bag and was it worth the high price tag!!! :smile: these are what i need to know

thanks so much in advance ladies you rock!!!!:jammin: :yahoo:

I have a post #600 in "your coach collection" I'm 5'3", it's got weight but I don't think it's heavy. I carry a soho clutch wallet, 6x4 agenda, wristlet, glasses, gloves. The strap length is great, long enough to get on your shoulder, short enough that it's not flopping around. I really appreciate it!

Search for posts by fayden. She has a picture modeling the Ali bag in whiskey. I own it in white and whiskey and love them both. I just whish they'd make it in the pond already so I can buy it.

Whiskey gets scratched very easily, but as you wear the bag, they mellow and give it a very cool look. If you rub your fingers on the scratch, the oils from your skin cause it to go away! Whiskey bags are super cool that way and the more you use them the more they get that so cool look.

BTW - I would like to see these ali pics too!

I hope you don't mind entheos, I dug up your pics from post #600 - had to see them!!

Attachments

• ali1.jpg
    ali1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 144
  • ali2.jpg
    ali2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 89
  • ali3.jpg
    ali3.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 93
  • ali4.jpg
    ali4.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 102
  • ali5.jpg
    ali5.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 106
Ohhh that's u for the pics!!! Its much bigger then I thoght but I'm glad I love big bags!!!!

Now my only concern is how heavy the hardware makes it!!!

Thanks guys :smile:

It's not heavy to me. I notice the "sound" of the hardware more than weight. The Legacy Satchel ~ That's heavy! I sold that one. Compared to the large Turquoise ergo tote (we both have) the tote is softer and lighter, but Ali does have slouchiness. You have to go try it on!