Tribal Paraty??

mmm - i llike the brown leather with the green contrast. I wouldn't mind it if it was really cheap. I hate overpriced canvas too. Would buy if cheap.

I WANNA see this bag!

Is it anything like the Gucci Tapestry bags???

gucci11.jpg

Oooh mona - I have been lusting after this Gucci for ages! And I can't stand Gucci usually LOL

I really quite like the tribal paraty - although I'm a fan of bold prints, bright colours and tapestry/patchwork craziness :tup:

I think this would look great with a gorgeous embroidered coat or a crazy floral silk blouse/dress and bright shoes. Or a canary-yellow cashmere coat and some whiskey Edith flats.... Ohhh the possibilities!

OMG, Tag! I was thinking to buy it for you as a lovely present :shrugs::roflmfao:...

Well Scarcici, that's VERY kind of you :hugs:and it is my birthday next month :balloon::Partyhat::party:but don't go to all the trouble of seeking out the Tribal version, just go straight for the large size Lavendar Paraty instead :P !!! Now that WOULD be a great present :girlsigh:!

I´m with Tagullah - IMO the subtile beauty of the paraty is destroyed by this design - it´s too loud and what I dislike the most is the logo on the leather patch in the middle :huh: