Trianon and Gloshop help!

Bordelle

UK, FR, IT, TZ...
Feb 25, 2007
Guys, I searched this forum to no avail - I am looking for any pictures or information on the Gloshop and Trianon - liek what years they were made and discontinued (if applicable) and how much they retailed for...were they limited editions?

Does anyone have any info that could help?!

Many thanks!

The Globe Shopper Cabas bags were available in 2005 and came in Red, Blue, and Jaune [yellow].

The prices are as follows:
PM- $1,070 USD
MM $1,280 USD
GM $1,570 USD

Hi John - not the globe shopper (unless I am mistaken?) The bag I am referring to is grey/black with the trunks&bags on the front and 2 small handles...was on the cover of an LV mag...not sure which year...it's shaped more like a jasmyn rather than a cabas...

The Trianon Canvas bags that were produced were:

Sac De Nuit PM, MM, and GM: Are still avaiable in some stores.
PM- $2,310 USD Dimensions: 8 inches x 6 inches
MM- $2,470 USD Dimensions: 13 inches x 8 inches
GM- $2,640 USD Dimensions: 14 inches x 9 inches

Blume: Still available in some stores.
PM $2,050 USD 11 inches x 11 inches
GM $2,790 USD 15 inches x 15 inches

Neverfull: Still available in a few stores
PM- $1,810 USD 12 inches x 9 inches
GM- $2,790 USD 20 inches x 12 inches

Hi John - not the globe shopper (unless I am mistaken?) The bag I am referring to is grey/black with the trunks&bags on the front and 2 small handles...was on the cover of an LV mag...not sure which year...it's shaped more like a jasmyn rather than a cabas...

I believe you're referring to the Stamped PM and GM bags... They are sold out worldwide and were produced in 2006. The prices are as follows:
PM- $1,860 USD
GM- $2,280 USD

Sorry this pic is so big... it's the only one I could find:

424570260_c15dec3822_o.jpg

by the way did the stamped/trianons have any studs at the bottom of the bag to protect the leather at the bottom like the vernis deauville had 5 at the bottom?

The stamped have feet on the base but alas the trianon did not .. I have the sac de nuit MM and poids plume:yes:

Hi there - thanks so much for answering! I've been trying to decide between the 2 lines and can't make up my mind. story of my life, indecision hurts that wallet so bad!

Cheers to you down under!