Treatment in Hermes Stores

It was the same location. Thank you very much, and I'm sorry for not responding sooner. I took every bit of your advice and did not bring up a B/K until he did so. I'm really glad I found an SA that I clicked with. Thank you!
I'm so happy it all worked out! Some people are just better with in-person communication rather than email.... keep us posted on your H journey! Wishing the best for your friend and her family.

I'm so happy it all worked out! Some people are just better with in-person communication rather than email.... keep us posted on your H journey! Wishing the best for your friend and her family.

Thank you so much! I'm waiting for a piece to come in the mail to do a mini reveal!

Now if they don't have a specific color, and he has to order it for me....does he still get credit for that sale? There's a few things I want in my next trip, but I'm afraid the store doesn't have them and he'll have to order them for me. Ordering online doesn't help my sales history, but I didn't know if ordering something out through the store doesn't helps either. Lol, does that make sense?

Thank you so much! I'm waiting for a piece to come in the mail to do a mini reveal!

Now if they don't have a specific color, and he has to order it for me....does he still get credit for that sale? There's a few things I want in my next trip, but I'm afraid the store doesn't have them and he'll have to order them for me. Ordering online doesn't help my sales history, but I didn't know if ordering something out through the store doesn't helps either. Lol, does that make sense?

My understanding is pieced together from some old threads here, so anyone should feel free to correct me here - but I think there's two ways / layers an SA gets credit.

When you buy sth from the store, the sale increases the store's commission pool (shared by SAs). Your SA also gets credit (which is part of the quota they need to meet).

If it is charge send, then another store ships you the item, and that store's commission pool increases, but your SA gets the credit, which helps them meet quota but doesn't increase the amount of $ in their store's bonus pool that they get paid out of.

If he orders the item in for you (ie takes physical inventory of it so that it is counted in your store's inventory), then he gets credit as he normally does.

Typically they only do the latter if they are very sure you will buy the item, or if its popular enough that if you dont buy it, someone else will.

Sorry for the edit - accidentally hit post too early on my prior reply.

Last edited:
My understanding is pieced together from some old threads here, so anyone should feel free to correct me here - but I think there's two ways / layers an SA gets credit.

When you buy sth from the store, the sale increases the store's commission pool (shared by SAs). Your SA also gets credit (which is part of the quota they need to meet).

If it is charge send, then another store ships you the item, and that store's commission pool increases, but your SA gets the credit, which helps them meet quota but doesn't increase the amount of $ in their store's bonus pool that they get paid out of.

If he orders the item in for you (ie takes physical inventory of it so that it is counted in your store's inventory), then he gets credit as he normally does.

Typically they only do the latter if they are very sure you will buy the item, or if its popular enough that if you dont buy it, someone else will.

Sorry for the edit - accidentally hit post too early on my prior reply.

Thank you! So him buying through another store is ok, but buying through the store's inventory is the most ideal. I'll keep that in mind for future purchases!

Thank you! So him buying through another store is ok, but buying through the store's inventory is the most ideal. I'll keep that in mind for future purchases!
Yup - that's how I approach purchases and requests to bring things in. Ultimately the decision to offer you a b / k typically falls on the sales manager who probably cares more about the store level commission pool, so I only do charge-send if its a small $ item and I really really want it. Otherwise, I'll just let my SA know to keep an eye out for items I want and just cross other things off my shopping list while waiting.

Hello ladies,

I think I have a little problem with my SA. She is amazing and when I go to my store she is always very kind and sweet and she always makes little surprise for me. We chat all the time and I'm so happy about that. She is also offering me really amazing bags and goodies.

So, you would say "she is the perfect SA". Yes, but when I call the store to talk to her, she never answer. They say she is out for lunch or that she can't talk and she will call me later. She never call me back. I don't call her everyday (I'm not a crazy stalker) just I would say once a month to ask about new bags/things that I want. If she doesn't call me back, I won't do it again because I don't want to disturb her while she is working. I'm very respectful of her work: I just call her because my store is not near to my home, so I always have to travel to it. So It's easier for me to ask in advance about things in my wishlist. They say "do you want to leave a message?" and when I leave it, she read it (I know for sure because I tried last time to call to tell her that I would visit the store the day X and the day X she was there waiting for me with a lot of goodies, but she did't call me back). Last time she told me that she was really sorry but it was a really busy time for her and she could not call me back.

What do you think? What would you do?
Thank you,

xxx

Please don't take it the wrong way, after all she took good care of you.... I think your SA is just very busy, not everyone is good at retuning calls. Maybe you can post here https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/treatment-in-hermes-stores.267768/page-239 to get more feedbacks?

Hello ladies,

I think I have a little problem with my SA. She is amazing and when I go to my store she is always very kind and sweet and she always makes little surprise for me. We chat all the time and I'm so happy about that. She is also offering me really amazing bags and goodies.

So, you would say "she is the perfect SA". Yes, but when I call the store to talk to her, she never answer. They say she is out for lunch or that she can't talk and she will call me later. She never call me back. I don't call her everyday (I'm not a crazy stalker) just I would say once a month to ask about new bags/things that I want. If she doesn't call me back, I won't do it again because I don't want to disturb her while she is working. I'm very respectful of her work: I just call her because my store is not near to my home, so I always have to travel to it. So It's easier for me to ask in advance about things in my wishlist. They say "do you want to leave a message?" and when I leave it, she read it (I know for sure because I tried last time to call to tell her that I would visit the store the day X and the day X she was there waiting for me with a lot of goodies, but she did't call me back). Last time she told me that she was really sorry but it was a really busy time for her and she could not call me back.

Thank you,

xxx

Hello ladies,

Thank you,

xxx
Do you have her email? I email my SA exclusively - that way she is only checking it when she has some down time and isnt with a customer. Maybe you can ask if its easier to get in touch between visits via email. (This depends tho, some other ladies here have SAs who are not responsive via email either, but it's another way to let her know you'd like to be able to keep in touch even if you are not in the store)

Reactions: Txoceangirl
Do you have her email? I email my SA exclusively - that way she is only checking it when she has some down time and isnt with a customer. Maybe you can ask if its easier to get in touch between visits via email. (This depends tho, some other ladies here have SAs who are not responsive via email either, but it's another way to let her know you'd like to be able to keep in touch even if you are not in the store)
That's a great idea!! Thank you! I prefer emails too, so fingers crossed!

A few months back I was in the Miami store with my niece. I wasn't there to make a purchase; however my niece was shopping for shoes and bracelets. I was simply accompanying her and carried my 30 gold Birkin. It is old but still serves me well. While waiting for my niece to final her purchase I was standing at a display while another SA was showing another customer a K. I felt that the SA interrupted my position at the counter without any expression. She did not say excuse me or "can I share your space?" which left me feeling less than. I usually don't put to much into situations like that, but as you can tell it still bothers me and just may do my shopping in PB or Naples, FL. On a side note I do not have a standing SA but have made purchases throughout the country and FSH, other locations in Paris and London. This one incident really got to me. Maybe I am just too sensitive??

A few months back I was in the Miami store with my niece. I wasn't there to make a purchase; however my niece was shopping for shoes and bracelets. I was simply accompanying her and carried my 30 gold Birkin. It is old but still serves me well. While waiting for my niece to final her purchase I was standing at a display while another SA was showing another customer a K. I felt that the SA interrupted my position at the counter without any expression. She did not say excuse me or "can I share your space?" which left me feeling less than. I usually don't put to much into situations like that, but as you can tell it still bothers me and just may do my shopping in PB or Naples, FL. On a side note I do not have a standing SA but have made purchases throughout the country and FSH, other locations in Paris and London. This one incident really got to me. Maybe I am just too sensitive??
I think you may be a little sensitive and also the sa was not sensitive enough. The upstairs bag department is not large as there is only one display case and a table and chairs where the bags are, so there is not much room for showing a bag. This is my home store so I have seen the tight quarters when unboxing a bag, they really should rearrange that department. I think you'll find miami a better store than palm beach since it is a flagship store, the boutique in Naples is closed.

Reactions: lulilu
I think you may be a little sensitive and also the sa was not sensitive enough. The upstairs bag department is not large as there is only one display case and a table and chairs where the bags are, so there is not much room for showing a bag. This is my home store so I have seen the tight quarters when unboxing a bag, they really should rearrange that department. I think you'll find miami a better store than palm beach since it is a flagship store, the boutique in Naples is closed.

Thank you for your kind response! Will try again!!!

I walked into H Madison today when it was not really busy with an armful of bracelets and my Evelyne and was once again ignored. Really unbelievable. This just affirms that I will be doing all my H business from now on with my wonderful SA in KOP.