Traveling with Longchamp!

Always nice to see LC whilst travelling. Enjoy!
I read that your Roseau is large in the previous post. May I confirm that yours is the large (long handles) or the extra large (short handles)?
since I'm new to LC. I think it's large (or XL) with long handles. (Can you tell sizing) It fits over my shoulder. I also got the small Paris one. It has short handles. Both are made in France.20190826_184727.jpg 20190826_100947.jpg

Last edited:
since I'm new to LC. I think it's large (or XL) with long handles
Grateful thank you for taking time to take pictures. :hugs:
It seems like you own the large as the website shows the large to have long handles whereas the extra large has short handles. I did not imagine it to have so many useful compartments. Particularly wonderful for travel.

Last edited:
Grateful thank you for taking time to take pictures. :hugs:
It seems like you own the large as the website shows the large to have long handles whereas the extra large has short handles. I did not imagine it to have so many useful compartments. Particularly wonderful for travel.

Finally getting caught up. 3 week trip nice, but lots to do now.

I measured the Roseau. 18" long x 12.5" tall x 7" wide

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I measured the Roseau. 18" long x 12.5" tall x 7" wide
Oh, thank you so much for measuring the dimensions for me. I checked the dimensions and it seems like you own the Extra Large, which has the short handles, but the handles on yours seems long. Maybe LC changed the handles on the 70th anniversary LE.
Have a good rest after your vacation. You need it.

Last edited:
All packed for family vacay to Japan. Foulonne tote all ready but I think the shoulder straps might be too short to go over my thick winter jacket. Decided to bring Eiffel LP LLH instead. Using the small Foulonne card holder as a travel wallet and of course, my trusty Foulonne passport holder. Travelling very light with only a cabin sized luggage bag so black LP expandable needs to join us to bring home delicious Japanese snacks. :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_20191112_114116.jpg
    IMG_20191112_114116.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_20191112_125634.jpg
    IMG_20191112_125634.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_20191112_125659.jpg
    IMG_20191112_125659.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_20191112_125545.jpg
    IMG_20191112_125545.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 209
All packed for family vacay to Japan. Foulonne tote all ready but I think the shoulder straps might be too short to go over my thick winter jacket. Decided to bring Eiffel LP LLH instead. Using the small Foulonne card holder as a travel wallet and of course, my trusty Foulonne passport holder. Travelling very light with only a cabin sized luggage bag so black LP expandable needs to join us to bring home delicious Japanese snacks. :biggrin:

Enjoy your holiday! :biggrin: Maybe you will find an LE in Japan...? :biggrin:

Loving the Eiffel Tower LP. Enjoy your vacation! Snacks from Japan are the best! My brother also brought back an entire duffle bag of snacks when he went. Maybe you should do a post of how many snacks can fit in an LP hehe

Great travel choices! Have a wonderful vacay!!!

Maybe you will find an LE in Japan...? :biggrin:
Thank you! I really hope to visit a Longchamp boutique if possible!

Maybe you should do a post of how many snacks can fit in an LP hehe
Thank you! That's a really great idea! We've not been buying any snacks yet as they all went to our stomachs instead. Been eating so much but walked them all off. Phew....
Have a great vacation!
Thank you Cosmo, we are really having a wonderful time here. The weather is great, the food delicious and the sightseeing, lovely!
Great travel choices! Have a wonderful vacay!!!
Thank you my friend! I really hope the Neo bucket bag I ordered accompanied me on this trip instead. The LLH LP is nice but accessing my bag was a chore, with the thick jacket. A crossbody will definitely be more convenient.

Oh, thank you so much for measuring the dimensions for me. I checked the dimensions and it seems like you own the Extra Large, which has the short handles, but the handles on yours seems long. Maybe LC changed the handles on the 70th anniversary LE.
Have a good rest after your vacation. You need it.
Wow thank you for the sizing info. I didn't know what size this bag is, good to know its the XL. I really love this bag for travel. And its so durable.

. Have a wonderful time, looking forward to some pictures.