Scarves Travel scarf pouch

I just took two trips and took scarves on both. One time, I put the scarves in an H belt pouch (along with the belt). The second time, I used a large zippered bag.

Having them with the belt was fine. Since I wasn't taking the belt on the second trip and didn't want to take the bag without the belt (I just like to keep things together), I figured a big (empty) makeup bag with plenty of room between the scarves and the zipper was safe. However, I was a little worried every time I opened and closed the bag.

I'm thinking about stitching up a little pouch for myself, kind of like the one @ladyhermes shared on page 1. I have a decent amount of fabric left from a project I did a few years ago, and a snap closure is easy to sew. Not saying I'm definitely going to do it, but it's tempting.

I just took two trips and took scarves on both. One time, I put the scarves in an H belt pouch (along with the belt). The second time, I used a large zippered bag.

Having them with the belt was fine. Since I wasn't taking the belt on the second trip and didn't want to take the bag without the belt (I just like to keep things together), I figured a big (empty) makeup bag with plenty of room between the scarves and the zipper was safe. However, I was a little worried every time I opened and closed the bag.

I'm thinking about stitching up a little pouch for myself, kind of like the one @ladyhermes shared on page 1. I have a decent amount of fabric left from a project I did a few years ago, and a snap closure is easy to sew. Not saying I'm definitely going to do it, but it's tempting.
Yes, that's also how I traveled with my H scarves--I just put them in a belt dust bag.

Reactions: Midge Maisel
I always travel with a few sturdy purses like the CHANEL 2.55, which always travels in its pouch covering the purse as well. So I’ve been filling my purses with my H scarves, so that my purses don’t flatten during travel, although I can fill my purses with other items because I would prefer something more specific just for my H scarves. I like the ideas I’m finding here, so thanks everyone 🤗

Reactions: renee_nyc