Trapeze Size and Price Confusion!!

a4alice

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Ok, I just purchased my second Celine this morning and it's the royal blue trapeze with the shoulder straps. But after checking out some posts on here I got very and I mean VERY confused with sizing (dimensions) and price. Here is what I think it is (please let me know if I am correct):

1. It comes in two sizes, small and medium. But somewhere on here I read there's a large as well??? Someone please educate me on the different dimensions.

2. The small has the shoulder strap, medium doesn't. The one I got with the long strap, would that be the small?

3. US pricing. I've seen on this forum that it varies between $1950 to $2400 (the regular tri-coloured or mono-coloured leather/suede ones, not the exotic or pony-hair ones). What are the price points for each size?

Your help is greatly appreciated! If this post isn't in the right subforum please do help me move it. Thanks!

Ok, I just purchased my second Celine this morning and it's the royal blue trapeze with the shoulder straps. But after checking out some posts on here I got very and I mean VERY confused with sizing (dimensions) and price. Here is what I think it is (please let me know if I am correct):

1. It comes in two sizes, small and medium. But somewhere on here I read there's a large as well??? Someone please educate me on the different dimensions.

2. The small has the shoulder strap, medium doesn't. The one I got with the long strap, would that be the small?

3. US pricing. I've seen on this forum that it varies between $1950 to $2400 (the regular tri-coloured or mono-coloured leather/suede ones, not the exotic or pony-hair ones). What are the price points for each size?

Your help is greatly appreciated! If this post isn't in the right subforum please do help me move it. Thanks!

1 & 2 -correct. the royal blue tri is a re-release from the previous spring collection, so it is priced @ $1950 (orig price) for the small. whereas, current summer collection is $2100. sorry, i'm not familiar w/ the larger size pricing.

1 & 2 -correct. the royal blue tri is a re-release from the previous spring collection, so it is priced @ $1950 (orig price) for the small. whereas, current summer collection is $2100. sorry, i'm not familiar w/ the larger size pricing.

Is it the same bag though? Or is it different in some way? Did it just go through a price increase?

Thanks!

Is it the same bag though? Or is it different in some way? Did it just go through a price increase?

Thanks!

same. official retailers still sold it @ 1950 (spring price, also worldwide). if you consider the previous season, F/W '11 when the Trap was 1st released, it was $1800. so technically, it did go thru an increase too.

hey i tried to send you a reply on your pm, but your inbox is full.