Not open for further replies.

yupyup95

Sofa King Banned
Mar 14, 2024
수술 전 (10).jpg

BEFORE

수술 2주차 (11).jpeg

POST 14 DAYS

I had nose surgery. As you can see in the photos, my nose had a rounded and bulbous shapes. During the initial consultation, I decided to have surgery to reduce alar and lift the nasal tip and bridge. Initially, I was quite nervous, but the staff at DA Plastic Surgery were very kind and reassuring, which helped me relax. The surgery took around 2 to 3 hours, and aside from some discomfort, I didn't experience much pain.

For the nasal tip, cartilage from the ear and septum was used, and silicone was used into the nasal bridge., and I felt so weird when the cotton came out. The removal of stitches and disinfection were also performed. For deswelling, I received laser treatment before not for oxygen capsule therapy. The oxygen capsule therapy was enjoyable, despite some unusual sounds.

Overall, the service was satisfactory. As seen in the photos, it has been two weeks since the surgery, and the significant swelling and visible bruising have subsided. There is still some minor swelling remaining. I was self-conscious about my rounded bulbous nose, so I am very satisfied with the noticeable improvement.

There are famous and excellent plastic surgery clinics in Korea, such as DA, ID, NANA, and BROWN. The reason why I chose DA was that their service made me feel very comfortable. It was worthwhile to have plastic surgery in Korea

DId you lose weight on purpose? or because you couldn't eat as regular and lost weight naturally? Your before and after has so much difference !! I am looking into some reviews to decide the surgery in the future. Your posting was helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.